Monday, June 11, 2012

OUR WONDERFUL UGLY WITCHES!

Over the past couple of weeks we have been working away at creating an ugly and sometimes scary, witch face. We used ripped brown paper to make her skin look old and crinkly and then we made a 3D nose that sticks out of the paper. We all made a hat and created the hair using a combination of shoelaces, wool, wallpaper, string and black paper. They all look unique and wonderful. Miss Hughes thinks our witches are all so ugly and we're so proud that they are!





4 comments:

  1. Mrs Rennie-YoungerJune 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

    Hi room 15
    You know room 15 I walked past your room the other day and those scary witches caught my eye. I think they are amazing. I'm wondering if I read about your witches in a fairy tale would they be mean and nasty or kind and friendly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are sooo awesome guys! I think your witches look very ugly and scary! I love it! Well done, cant wait to see more artwork!
      Michelle (ethans mum) :-)

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed with your amazing witches! They look fantastic. Good job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making my own witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete